Bookmark and Share

Get At Us On The Social Networks

Welcome!

Welcome to Legion Music & Media
Scroll down for media, interviews and articles
Feel free to comment, inquire, or just plain out enjoy...

Subscribe in a reader

Also note: Legion Music & Media (legionmnm.com), house to producer's, Legion Of Beats. A full fledged digital media and consulting company, including International: *Distribution *Marketing, *Promotions *Consulting *Placement and *Songwriting services
Also: *A&R and Production sourcing
*Deliverance
contact: services@legionmnm.com


Warning: this site may contain material considered offensive to some.

Mixtape Madness 2

Friday, March 2, 2012

Iggy signs with Grandhustle

Iggy Azalea Joins T.I.’s Grand Hustle Records

Iggy Azalea is the latest rapper to join T.I.’s Grand Hustle Records.



Trae Tha Truth isn’t the only rapper that recently joined T.I.’s Grand Hustle Records.

After recently announcing that T.I. would be executive producing her debut album, Iggy Azalea revealed Thursday (March 1) during an interview with MTV’s RapFix Live that she is also officially signed to T.I.’s Grand Hustle Records.

“Tip reached out just to meet me, to say hello, and I found a position for him, conveniently, where he could be used,” Azalea explained of how the two joined forces. “And he was down with it; that’s the truth.”

“I think her exact words were: ‘It’s very smart of you to call me because I’m going to be smashing sh– for quite some time now and no one will be able to breathe if they’re not on my team. So it’s good that you’ll be here, so you’ll have oxygen,’” T.I. added about how the deal came about with the Iggamonster, as he affectionately refers to Iggy.

Confirming T.I.’s statement, Azalea continued, “I was like, ‘I’m going to be a bushfire that sucks up all the oxygen so nobody can breathe and you might want an oxygen mask.’”

The Australian femcee is set to released her debut album in June. In addition to working with Azalea and Trae, T.I. also added British rapper Chip (formerly known as Chipmunk) to Grand Hustle Records. —Gina Montana

source: XXL.COM http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/03/iggy-azalea-joins-t-i-s-grand-hustle-records/

see Top Sponsors/Mixtape Madness 2012 for more on Iggy

No comments:

Hip-Hop Album Releases

Stones Throw Podcast

CHIVATO'S LOUNGE